A MOTHERS HEART


   This is a story which happened long back ago, i wanted to get shifted to another city cause i got a promotion and due to various other problem,i decided to leave everything and move on start a new life. I never wanted to return back i told my decision to my mom, she as always supported my decision killing her own dreams fighting her tears back she said "son i understand you want to move on but remember i am always there with you  in every aspect of your life". 
   The taxi pulled into the driveway. I was already standing there waiting with suitcase in hand. It was midnight, and a light drizzle had just begun. "Right on time," I thought to myself. The driver got out and popped the trunk and I quickly stashed my bags inside. "Ready?" he asked. I replied, "Yeah, give me a second." He got back in the car. I turned and walked back to where my mother stood. "You won't be back, will you?" she asked, with a tear in her eye. "No, mom. I won't be back." I hugged her tight and told her that I loved her and not to worry. I would be OK. Fighting back my own tears, I let her go and turned and walked back to the waiting taxi. The rain was coming harder now. I looked back, waved one last goodbye, and got in the car. That was the last time I ever saw my mom.
I miss you mom :(

No comments:

Post a Comment