ROMANTIC VALENTINE MESSAGES


Message-1 
So Many Times
I Thought I'd Never
Find Sum1 To Love Me
the Way I Needed to be
Loved Then
U Came In My Life
&
Showed Me
What True Love
Really Is :)
Happy Valentine's day
Message-2
Don't wait until it's too late
to tell someone how much you love,
how much you care.
Because when they're gone,
no matter how loud you shout and cry,
they won't hear you anymore.
Happy Valentine's Day
Message-3
Feelings are always the same
Saying it could be in different ways,Some say it directly are called 'LOVERS'Some write them on paper & are called 'POETS' =)
Happy Valentines Day 
Message-4
Ur arms have held me at my weakest,your eyes have seen me at my worst,and your heart has loved me through d darkest of times.I’m so thankful 4 u and d love we share!Happy Valentines day 

No comments:

Post a Comment